Reduce wait times, increase revenue, and improve order accuracy with Mad Mobile’s product suite.
Get flexible, custom solutions that scale with you
- Hardware & Software
- Online Ordering & Curbside Pickup
- Contactless Payment
- Guest Management
- Menu Management
Point of sale
Maximize your restaurant operations with robust software that connects the front of the house to the back.
- Place orders and accept payments.
- Change menus on the fly.
- Full data reporting, scheduling, and restaurant analytics.
Online Ordering & Curbside Pickup
Connect the customer to the kitchen, improve order accuracy, and eliminate third-party ordering systems and commission fees.
- Personalized platform with your logo and branding.
- Send updates to customers and communicate orders via text.
- Staff can view/modify orders.
Allowing customers to use their devices to pay will speed up service and create faster table turns.
- Accept Apple Pay and Google Pay through the POS payment cube.
- Safe, Secure, PCI Compliant.
- Accept payments when the system is offline.
- Add a QR Code to your receipts so guests can pay on their own device.
Optimize host operations and increase table turns with a system that helps you connect with your guests.
- Accept online reservations.
- Waitlist and table management.
- Real-time table statuses.
Spill-proof hardware designed for restaurants.
Allow servers to take orders on a mobile device.
Accepts card swipe, chip cards, and contactless payment.
Customers scan a QR code on a printed receipt and pay through their device.
Increase your speed of service by enabling servers to take orders and payments with tablets instead of racing to the POS.
- Reduce order mistakes and chargebacks.
- More secure payment options for the customer as the card never leaves their sight.
- System notifies servers when an order is ready, further increasing the speed of service.
Restaurant self-service kiosk orders increase average order value (AOV) and revenue with up to 30% higher check sizes.
- Self-service kiosks integrate our Restaurant Point of Sale.
- Allows for dine-in and takeout options.
- Reduce wait times for ordering and operate with less staff.
QR code payments
An efficient contactless payment solution that allows guests to pay on their own devices and meet their changing demands.
- Printed QR code on receipts for payment
- Reduce wait time for customers
- Lower lines at the counter to process payments
Cloud-based reports, accessed from any device.
Manage your business with real-time data.
Integrates with scheduling, accounting, and loyalty services.
Start accepting payments in minutes.
Industry-low rates per transaction.
PCI-DSS certified to help you fight back against fraud.
Get the help you need when you need it.
You can call, text, or chat with an associate.
Operators get VIP treatment with free premium support.
Grow your business today
Request a demo from a product expert who can show you how our Restaurant POS can help your business.
Get a free demo of our restaurant POS
What is an all-in-one restaurant POS?
Our Restaurant POS is a complete solution that takes care of all your restaurant management needs. It includes your hardware, cloud-based software, payment machines, and printers. An all-in-one POS becomes the main focal point of the business as it manages your sales, payment (standard and contactless) processing, restaurant inventory management, guest management, and restaurant analytics. Mad Mobile’s Restaurant POS is designed to fit restaurants of all sizes.
What's the best POS system for a restaurant?
Restaurateurs should look for a POS system that benefits the front-of-house and back-of-house, increasing customer satisfaction with speed and convenience. Above all, operators should select a cloud-based POS that has the features and integrations that make running their business more efficient and help them grow.
What are the most common restaurant POS systems?
Our all-in-one Restaurant POS is consistently rated higher than competitors such as Aloha, Square, Upserve, and Revel. The most common restaurant POS systems include features such as mobile and contactless ordering and payment, curbside pickup, and cloud-based reporting.
Do restaurants use POS systems?
Yes. Restaurant operators use POS systems to track inventory reducing food waste, process payments quickly, manage menus seamlessly, and serve guests efficiently to turn tables faster and reduce wait times.
How do restaurants choose POS?
A restaurant POS system should be simple to use and easy to learn, allowing faster table turns, and quick payment processing. Operators should look for durable, restaurant-proof hardware that stands up to the establishment’s daily hectic demands. Consider a provider like Mad Mobile with 24/7/365 customer support so you can get help when you need it.