Our restaurant PayFac and gateway offer all of the features you need to ensure your payments are secure and on time.
- Timely settlements and simplified fee payments.
- Non-card payments like ApplePay and GooglePay for both in store and online.
- Suspicious and fraudulent identification.
- Reports for insights into payments and POS data for your restaurant.
- No hard credit checks.
- Facilitating the complexity of chargebacks with different card networks.
- Offline mode to accept processing when in-store internet service is lost.
Secure PCI Compliance
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard administered by the major card providers (AMEX, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, JCB). PCI DSS applies to all entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data or sensitive authentication data.
SOC2 is a trust service report that provides detailed information and assurances about the controls at a service organization regarding security, availability, and condidentiality of the cloud service.