Turn your associates into winners with a mobile POS system complete with endless aisle and interactive signage features.
A complete mobile solution
Give your associates the tools and features they need to allow them to answer questions, speed up service, and meet the needs of your sporting goods customers. A mobile POS encourages associates to sell more and improve the customer experience.
- Eliminate the line and check out the customer on the floor.
- Apply discounts, promotions, and sale items.
- Arrange delivery for large equipment.
- Void item and cancel transaction.
- Create “launch calendars” for when the latest items are available.
Self-checkout speeds up service
Easily allow customers to sprint through the checkout process. Enable guests at self-checkout to split transactions, redeem gift cards, or request associate support.
Give associates the ability to locate any product
Enable associates to go beyond the sales floor to find any piece of equipment or team apparel the customer is looking for, no matter the inventory channel.
- Access online team or sport-specific apparel inventory.
- View other location inventory.
- Place an order for pickup at a different location.
- Ship to store, pickup later.
Easy online shopping and return choices
Mad Mobile’s mPOS makes it easy for customers to buy online and pickup in-store (BOPIS) or, if delivered, can return the item in-store (BORIS). Smooth product pickup and delivery options can help increase store visits and customer loyalty.
Associates can easily handle returns by:
- Transaction history/lookup.
- Tendering the return.
- Labeling return reason codes.
Use interactive signage to sell sporting goods
Interactive digital signage empowers customers to spend more time shopping in-store for clothing or finding the right size golf clubs, tennis equipment, or fishing supplies.
Boost in-store customer engagement by allowing guests to:
- Request specific products from the back to try in the testing area.
- Add items to their cart.
Grow your business today
Request a demo from a product expert who can show you how top stores have achieved mobility with their existing systems.