Mad Mobile is building the next generation of in-store experiences for retail and restaurants. We build platforms that empower associates to work more closely with their customers and help customers empower themselves through modern checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
Our Restaurant team is focused on building the next generation of restaurant experiences, which include but are not limited to, self-service dining and payment, curbside pick-ups and a fully digital experience for the Customer and Server. You’ll have a major influence in how software creates a modern experience for customers in restaurant, whether they’re ordering online or dining-in. You’ll be crafting software experiences that make digital interactions tangible and building solutions that make customer interactions memorable. We believe that incredible product design is about creating memorable experiences for both staff and customers and we’re looking for someone who feels the same.
In this role you will work closely with the SVP of Product to drive the overall product strategy and vision of delivering innovative SMB and enterprise restaurant solutions at scale. In addition to your ability to solve problems and communicate the product vision, you’re able to express your understanding more holistically: communicating effectively between product, engineering, and design. You have a high technical acumen in the restaurant POS and payments space, which gives you the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple products and product lines. You’re a thought leader, both inside and outside the organization, publishing your insights on process and techniques. You are someone who is driving the industry forward and is leading by example.
- Responsible for overseeing multiple products and product lines across the restaurant vertical
- Work directly with the SVP and other VPs across verticals and workstreams to align on strategy, people and processes
- Along with the SVP and VPs, you are driving and communicating the vision of your product lines both internally and externally
- Drive market research and strategic partnerships to achieve product and revenue goals
- Oversee the product managers and business analyst teams responsible for individual product roadmaps and ensure they align with the product’s strategic vision
- Fully engaged in creating a product-led organization and helping find new and innovative solutions to solve complex problems for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years of experience leading product teams, with a strong track record of shaping and executing a successful product strategy, which aligns to revenue goals and market penetration
- Extensive restaurant industry knowledge and a strong technical background with Enterprise Restaurant Point of Sale (POS) and payments experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extreme attention to detail, self-starter and able to influence others internally and externally
What We Offer:
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours / work life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen