Do you thrive in the fast-paced entrepreneurial culture of a software development powerhouse? Are you passionate about inspiring a global technology workforce? Have you developed the People side of the People●Process●Technology golden triangle? If yes, then Mad Mobile’s new VP of People and Culture position is for you.
Mad Mobile is growing and will be hiring an experienced HR leader to partner with executives as well as technology and operations management to drive a unified people and culture vision. This role, which reports to the CEO/Founder, will lead the operational aspects of an employee base of 220+ employees globally, such as compensation and benefits programs, training, compliance, and performance management.
- Compensation & Benefits: Working closely with department leadership to build a structured compensation plan, managing annual benefits selection and enrollment, and building/maintaining an attractive total rewards Mad Mobile’s acquisition of CAKE Corporation added 170 employees to our team. This requires creating a new compensation plan structure with job titles, job descriptions and compensation bands that apply across the combined company’s global workforce. This project is currently underway in multiple departments.
- Performance Management: Mad Mobile’s Human Capital Management software system (Namely) includes a performance management Create and maintain an annual performance evaluation template based on the company’s values and the functional skills and key success factors of each role. Implement an automated annual performance evaluation process using Namely.
- Training and Development: Create training, mentorship, and development programs to allow employees to grow in their roles and
- Policies and Compliance: Developing and administering HR policies and programs to ensure Mad Mobile not only complies with employment legislation but supports the industry-specific compliance training such as SOC 2 and
- Employee Relations: Providing proactive, specialized advice and consultation regarding team relations, helping leaders to build and maintain a happy, engaged and a thriving
- Company Visibility: Develop initiatives to facilitate drawing applicants to Mad Mobile so we are known as a “Best Place to Work” in surveys and websites like Glassdoor.
- Employee Experience: Continually identifying and implementing opportunities to improve team experience, well-being, and happiness. Create and execute on People & Culture
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related
- HR leadership experience in the Technology
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR/People & Culture, preferably as an HR HR business partner or employee relations role with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the functional areas of HR including performance management, learning and development, HR policy and compensation & benefits plan
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in interpreting and applying HR policies, procedures, programs, and
- SHRM/HRCI current
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K plan
- Monday-Friday, full time, exempt position in our downtown Tampa office. Scheduling flexibility is required to meet business
About Mad Mobile
Mad Mobile’s Point-of-Sale (POS) modernization platform enables the world’s leading retailers and restaurants to empower employees with mobile solutions for mobile POS, mobile ordering, clienteling, contactless payments, mobile fulfillment and curbside pick-up. Mad Mobile’s all-in-one restaurant POS solution seamlessly integrates front and back of house restaurant operations, including table and waitlist management, menu pricing, guest preference tracking, reservations systems, inventory, payroll and credit card payments processing.
Mad Mobile’s headquarters is in Tampa, FL. There are also offices in Houston, TX, San Mateo, CA, Colombo, Sri Lanka and Buenos Aires, Argentina