Mad Mobile is building the next generation of in-store experiences for retail and restaurants. We build platforms that empower associates to work more closely with their customers and help customers empower themselves through modern checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
Our marketing team at Mad Mobile is responsible for a collaborative, cross team approach to generating new business. We’re looking for people that want to roll up their sleeves to own and experiment across approaches and channels. We’re looking for a VP of Marketing who can both lead and implement initiatives across the department. You’re a strategic, motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You want to shape the future of Mad Mobile with a strong vision of building a powerful organization that will lead the growth of our organization.
- This role is not suitable for an executive who wants to coast. You will be asked to roll up your sleeves and join the team on the ground floor, documenting how we work, setting up processes, identifying our weaknesses and thereafter proactively leading by example.
- Develop a clear go-to-market strategy that quantifiably demonstrates a path towards growing our client base.
- Drive planning, goal setting, and manage both the marketing goals and organization’s structure.
- Lead and develop an overarching messaging that strengthens, and brings our differentiated positioning to life
- Build and develop a world class marketing organization – including corporate marketing, demand generation, content marketing
- Determine relevant KPIs and measure ongoing lift from campaigns; use analytical resources to prioritize and optimize marketing efforts
- 10+ years of relevant work experience brand-building within SaaS, B2B, enterprise, and/or e-commerce (experience building and managing a global brand is a big plus).
- Established track record in driving successful marketing and branding programs and directly managing a budget.
- Compelling storyteller with a demonstrated ability to craft a clear narrative and paint a captivating brand vision.
- Strategic thinker who can understand business complexities and develop an innovative and creative brand marketing plan that addresses these nuances.
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences and stakeholders at various levels.
- Exceptional leader and team player with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic and adaptable project manager with a strong ability to establish processes and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate data into action.
What We Offer
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen