Mad Mobile is building the next generation of in-store experiences for retail and restaurants. We build platforms that empower associates to work more closely with their customers and help customers empower themselves through modern checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
Mad Mobile is disrupting the POS industry with a mobile-first solution that meets the needs of modern customers. Our innovative technology modernizes point-of-sale for major restaurants and retailers so they can sell more effectively, respond quickly to any change, and deliver a superior customer experience.
We are currently looking for an Office Tech to join our team. This individual will have a passion for cloud computing, open source technologies, and enjoys contributing to best-of-breed solutions. Our engineers work on implementing cloud solutions that solve real-world problems. They can leverage their strengths daily to deliver applications across multiple cloud providers, cloud tools, and client’s existing infrastructure.
- Maintain office networks, PC and Mac
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) using tools like Ansible, Terraform
- Understand containers and how they fit into professional development cycles as build artifacts
- Have general cloud ops knowledge with at least one provider, private or public, such as attached volume lifecycle, auto scaling, cloud-config, security, instance lifecycle, etc
- Work with various source control technologies, including their connection to processes/pipelines
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
- 2-4+ years of IT experience an able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of basic network and support.
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) experience –Ansible, Terraform
- Monitoring experience – Nagios, etc.
- Logging experience – (Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana) ELK Stack
- Containers experience– How to build, up-sides, down-sides, how to deploy
What we offer:
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym