Mad Mobile is building the next generation digital and mobile experiences for restaurants and retail. We build platforms that modernize and reimagine how businesses meet their customers where they want by enabling seamless checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral part of the CAKE marketing team. You will be responsible for bringing CAKE’s digital designs to life across multiple platforms. You will also be responsible for owning the trycake.com and madmobile.com web platforms.
We’re looking for a candidate that is detail-oriented, organized, and a self-started. They must have experience in digital web design and can incorporate marketing best practices across our digital marketing stack.
- Work with marketing and sales team to design, develop, and create websites and interactive web applications
- Design and create intuitive user experiences through UI/UX development
- Conduct research through analysis of current behaviors and future needs, optimizing user experience as needed
- Develop production quality mock-ups and clickable prototypes, as well as production-ready graphics, interfaces, templates, and sites
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes/plugins from scratch
- Evaluate and improve usability of designs through testing and personal expertise
- Adhere to and execute within established organizational style guides for design and web architecture
- May act as a liaison between the department and contractors to ensure expected level of quality with deliverables
- 4-6 years of experience in design and development of websites and interactive apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Design-related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with proven ability to communicate complex ideas concisely.
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience working in a technical support capacity
Bonus Points For…
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Have a highly positive outlook
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the Restaurant Industry preferred
What we offer:
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen