Mad Mobile is building the next generation digital and mobile experiences for restaurants and retail. We build platforms that modernize and reimagine how businesses meet their customers where they want by enabling seamless checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
The marketing automation specialist will develop, execute, and analyze all marketing automation campaigns for CAKE and Mad Mobile’s digital marketing programs. You will actively plan and manage digital campaigns – delivering insight and analysis to the demand generation team. You will be responsible for maintaining and reporting on all automation performance and its contribution to marketing influenced revenue goals.
- Manage marketing automation campaigns, including setup, targeting, and testing for deployment and data monitoring.
- Build re-engagement campaigns across all Mad Mobile offerings
- Assist demand generation team with re-engagement automation campaigns for partner leads and paid advertising leads
- Analyze performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve effectiveness of email, campaign, or segmentation
- Work cross-functionally with sales team to understand and build sales automations within our CRM or marketing automation platform
- Understand and manage the sales and marketing lead attribution model to ensure all marketing automation programs are set up to track ROI effectively.
- Be the go-to expert for support on marketing automation technology stack issues
- Maintain HubSpot integration with SFDC and 3rd party tools and assist in any future integrations with the marketing automation platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business-Related field
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing automation, HubSpot or Pardot preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM Systems, Salesforce and HubSpot
- Strong understand of marketing automation analytics and optimization tactics
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- HTML/CSS experience preferred
Bonus Points For…
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Have a highly positive outlook
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the Restaurant Industry preferred
What We Offer
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym