Mad Mobile is disrupting the POS industry with a mobile-first solution that meets the needs of modern customers. Our innovative technology modernizes point-of-sale for major restaurants and retailers so they can sell more effectively, respond quickly to any change, and deliver a superior customer experience
We’re looking for a Controller to plan and direct the accounting operations of the company. We are seeking a driven individual who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, can handle a variety of responsibilities, and is of the highest personal integrity.
- Oversees the operations of the Accounting Department, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
- Oversees training programs and identifies training needs.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
- Drafts the annual budget and forecasts (Excel modeling); reports significant budget differences to management.
- Provides financial analysis, with emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
- Assures the books are closed monthly.
- Reviews the financial reports with the CFO.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Extensive experience with Sage Intacct accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular expertise with Excel (Modeling, Formulas, V-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting major required.
- Ten years or more of related experience required.
- CPA or CMA designation preferred, but not required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.